Convectional Vatican Accredited Notaries will fall short of the mark and refuse you the opportunity to notarise many documents as it is a direct challenge to the System of Control and Ownership the Holy Roman Empire maintains over you via subterfuge, bullying, bluff, coercion and intimidation.
AREA 52 NOTARY SERVICES HELP YOU PUT A STOP TO THAT!
Notary Services are very important if you are trying to relocate and extricate yourself from your current jurisdictional quagmire.
Though not exhaustive here are some of the documents to be seen as open for Notarisation:
- Notification of Change of Residency
- Notification of Change of Address
- Notification of Change of Name
- Notification of a Tort Civil Action
- Notification of Claim of Right
- Notice of Affidavit
- Notice of Status Filing
- Notice of Ownership Transfer - Vehicle, Property, Business, Shares, etc.
- Notification of Claim of Reclamation of Property under CQV Act 1666
- Notice of Reason(s) not to Pay Taxes, license Fees, etc.
- Notification of Reclamation of Vehicle or other property
- Notice to Judge or Other that they are accused of bias and need to recuse themselves
- Notification of Proof that someone is acting ultra Vires
- Notification Request for Writ of Quo Warranto
- Notice of Violation of Inalienable Rights
- Notice of malfeasance/misfeasance in public office
- Notice of Refusal to Pay Council Tax, PAYE, CGT, Death Duties, etc.
- Notice of Death of Named Person
- Notice of Appointment of Self as Executor of Will or Holder of Letters of Administration
- Notice to IRS/HMRC/Finanzamt, etc. of Requirement to show Relationship between you and them
- Notice of Challenge to Judge of Personam Subject Matter Jurisdiction
We will add a FAQ here very soon so please come back to this page soon....